3/16" PTB Carbide Bit (5/Pkg)No. PTB-316-5
For drilling screw anchor holes for shower doors, towel bars and other fixtures.
- Special carbide tip ensures accurate holes and eliminates drill bit wander.
- Life expectancy of the PTB Carbide Bit in Porcelain tile is 20-30 holes with proper usage. When product life is exhausted in porcelain, the PTB Carbide Bit can be used in softer grade materials.
- The No. PTC-WFC Water Feed Clamp Kit provides the necessary supply of pressurized water for bit cooling.
- Holes can be drilled in as little as 20 seconds.
- The PTB Carbide Bit is designed for use in tile only . If drilling in installed tiles, use the correct size masonry bit for drilling the substrate behind the tile.
- Maximum depth of cut is 1/2".
- CAUTION: Must use a constant supply of pressurized water, 1/2" Drill using 700-900 rpm drill speed and rotary action only.