24-3/4" Deluxe Big Clinker CutterNo. JP-630STW
All Clinker Cutters Feature:
- Protractor gauge with a quick locking lever to allow any cut from square to 60°
- Spring loaded front portion of the base for easier cutting
- Cushion grip handle with storage for a spare scoring wheel
- Dual chrome plated rail bars that are heat treated for longest life
- Sturdy die cast aluminum construction
- No. 22X 22 mm (7/8") diameter titanium coated solid carbide scoring wheel mounted on a ball bearing for easy scoring and longest wheel life
- An oversize breaker foot with a replaceable hard rubber pad to prevent tile marking that also pivots to automatically adjust for cutting tile up to 3/4" thick
- A steel protector (3" long) mounted over the front edge of the breaker rail to prevent premature wear caused by cutting pressure from the underside of the tile
- Two 12" side arm extensions to help support larger tiles and a magnetic holding feature against the base
- Scale with dual inch and metric graduations.
This cutter has a four-position scoring height adjustment knob to allow scoring and cutting of tiles up to 3/4" thick. Sheet mounted mosaic tiles are easily cut by scoring all tiles, raising the wheel position and then individually breaking each tile. Cutter has 20 mm diameter dual chrome plated steel bars that are heat treated for longest life, a 4-3/4" wide breaker foot and a 12" wide protractor gauge (No. JP-570X-11P). Makes 24-3/4" straight cuts 17-1/2" diagonal cuts. Cutter weighs 22 lbs.