Flash Line Cutting SystemNo. FL3
The Montolit Flash Line 3 is a complete manual cutting system for large thin porcelain tiles and slabs from 0" to 134" long and up to 3/8" thick. The system uses 3 "click-together" aluminum rails as cutting guides. The patented non-slip system on the underside of each rail allows for maximum cutting precision and eliminates the need for time-consuming suction cups. The 3 incision wheels (8/12/20mm) included in the "head" of the scoring trolley are able to cut any kind of porcelain, ceramic or glass tile with speed and efficiency. The user has the opportunity to choose the best wheel in relation to the material, density and surface in order to guarantee accurate cuts with a better finish. After the tile is scored, the dual splitting system will quickly and cleanly snap the tile.
- Complete system for cutting porcelain and slabs up to 3/8"
- Patented non-slip system without suction cups
- "No Limits" extendable system with rails
- 3WD Revolution - Titanium wheels selection system (8/12/20mm)
- Double splitting system
- 100% Made in Italy
The Flash Line FL3 kit contains:
- 3 x 48" (120cm) cutting rails
- 1 Splitting device (No. 56RJ)
- 1 Scoring trolley with 3 titanium carbide wheels
- 8mm (5/16") for delicate porcelain stoneware, glass (No. 240T)
- 12mm (1/2") for porcelain stoneware, ceramic (No. 241T)
- 20mm (3/4") for porcelain stoneware and ceramic with non-smooth surface (No. 242T)
- 1 Professional carrying bag