MM 700 MAXNo. 72296862090
The MM 700 MAX (Item No. 72296862090) replaces No. FSCBASIC-CS, FSC 500QSL Basic Kit with Case.
The MM 700 line is FEIN’s highest performing oscillating power tool that delivers outstanding results in the most demanding situations. With over 50 years of oscillation technology experience, Fein delivers the "Made in Germany" quality contractors demand.
This tool can degrout tile without damage to adjacent tiles, undercut door jambs and floor moldings, replace a ceramic tile, scrape beneath toe space areas, or sand completely into a corner all by merely changing the accessory.
Tool, case and 1 Universal 1-3/4" E-Cut Saw Blade included.
The 700 Series features:
- Powerful 450 watt high performance motor for optimal cutting speed and maximum work progress with a 4° total arc swing.
- Anti-vibration system for safe, comfortable work with reduced physical stress and outstanding noise dampening.
- StarlockMax Tool Mount for 100% power transfer due to the stainless steel mount - fast cutting speed and excellent precision.
- Fits all Starlock, StarlockPlus and StarlockMax accessories.
- QuickIN patented, tool-free rapid clamping system for fast accessory changes.
- Electronic variable speed control (10,000 - 19,500) oscillations per minute.
- Comfortable soft grip handle
- Metal drive head and gear box for high load capacity and maximum service life.
- Industrial strength 16' (5 m) rubber clad power cable.
- Weighs 3.53 lbs.
- Three year (1 Year + 2 Years with Registration) parts and labor warranty with online registration.