3/8" (10 mm) Diamond Drill BitNo. FAJ10
These Montolit diamond drill bits are made in Italy with high quality design and construction ensuring the bits will drill many (up to 25 or more) holes. Bits can be used on the hardest porcelain, ceramic, natural stone (granite, marble, slate, limestone), terra cotta and glass.
Bits are designed to fit on any 3/8 rotary drill (NOT hammer drill) with a recommended drill speed of a minimum of 800 rpm. Average drill time is 20 seconds. During drilling it is necessary to cool tip in a separate cup of water as shown on the product video.
• No. FAJ05 3/16" (5 mm) Diamond Drill Bit
• No. FAJ06 1/4" (6 mm) Diamond Drill Bit
• No. FAJ08 5/16" (8 mm) Diamond Drill Bit
• No. FAJ10 3/8" (10 mm) Diamond Drill Bit
• No. FAJ12 1/2" (12 mm) Diamond Drill Bit