24" Heavy Duty Steel Tool BoxNo. 158
This all steel tool box features side handles, three latches (center latch has a hasp for a padlock) and a wrinkle black powder coat finish throughout. This large tool box can hold two carpet kickers, and also has an open tray design with a 15" center area, and two 4" wide side areas, for convenient blade and small items storage. The lid opens to 100° and won’t accidentally close, or strike a wall. The tool box weighs 19-1/2 lbs.
Other features include:
- Side handles — Allows two-handed carrying by one person, or two people sharing the load. Also permits easier removal from a van and storing under a van’s false floor. These plated steel handles have stops to prevent hand pinching when carrying.
- Cap end construction — Lid and bottom have cap ends which
gives extra strength to allow heavy loads and also make the box more weathertight.
- Protective watershed lid, staked piano hinge — Watershed lid design protects the full length, staked piano hinge and strengthens the lid.
- Wide rolled top edges — Adds strength and rigidity as well as eliminates sharp and dangerous corners.
- Welded tray supports — Both left and right tray supports are welded to the sides.
- Heavy duty vinyl coated steel handle — Comfortable handle can’t break and is riveted to the lid for strength.
- Sure-grip tray handle — 15" long handle is shaped so it won’t rotate in your hand to help prevent spills and make carrying easier.
- Inside dimensions (beneath the tray) are: 24" long x 9-7/8" wide x 6" high.