24" Steel Tool BoxNo. 150
This economical all steel tool box has two latches with a center hasp for a padlock and a smooth black powder coat finish throughout. This tool box can hold a carpet kicker, and also has an open tray design with a 15" center area, and two 4" wide side areas, for convenient blade and small items storage. The lid opens to 100° and won't accidentally close, or strike a wall. The tool box weighs 13-1/4 lbs.
Other features include:
- Cap end construction — Lid and bottom have cap ends which
gives extra strength to allow heavy loads and also make the box more weathertight.
- Protective watershed lid, staked piano hinge — Watershed lid design protects the full length, staked piano hinge and strengthens the lid.
- Wide rolled top edges — Adds strength and rigidity as well as eliminates sharp and dangerous corners.
- Welded tray supports — Both left and right tray supports are welded to the sides.
- Large plastic handle — Comfortable handle is riveted through the lid and has 3/8" diameter reinforcement washers for strength.
- Sure-grip tray handle — 15" long handle is shaped so it won’t rotate in your hand to help prevent spills and make carrying easier.
- Inside dimensions (beneath the tray) are: 24" long x 7-7/8" wide x 5-5/8" high.